Check our weekly schedule here
Berean B-P Church was born on 1st March 1992, and had its humble beginnings in Tampines, in a warehouse behind SAFRA. Since then, the church has moved 6 times and is now worshipping at Petain Road, close to Farrer Park MRT.
We are a reformed and fundamental church, Calvinistic and covenantal in our doctrines, and adhering to the Westminster Confession of Faith, with the Word of God as our final authority in all things. Our motto from John 5:39, “Search the Scriptures”, is a reminder and exhortation to us that we should always go back to the Scriptures, to learn God’s Truth, to know His will, and to test all doctrines, to see if they be of God, especially in these last days, where many false teachings and prophets abound.
|Mar 1992 – May 1996||Tampines Industrial Park A, near Tampines SAFRA|
|Jun 1996 – Dec 1996||Hougang Mission Chapel, Hougang Street 21|
|Dec 1996 – Feb 2001||Changi Bethany Church, Upper Changi Road East|
|Mar 2001 – Jul 2003||St George’s Chapel, Cranwell Road, near Changi Village|
|Aug 2003 – May 2005||4 Mount Emily Road, near Little India MRT Station|
|May 2005 – May 2011||48A Foch Road, beside Lavender Food Square, near Jalan Besar|
|May 2011 – present||28 Petain Road, close to Farrer Park MRT and City Square Mall|
We in Berean Bible-Presbyterian Church welcome you to join us to
worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness every Lord’s Day.
Since 1997, the Church has been registered as a Society, under Section 4 (5) of the Societies Act, with the Registry of Societies, with effect from 22nd April 1997 (ROS 101/97 REL). Since 1999, the Church has been registered as a Charity, under the Charities Act, 1994, with effect from 16 June 1999 (Registration No. 1370).